Skeendeep Booking Policy
- All first-time treatments require a pre-consultation.
- We require a £35 deposit upon booking of a consultation or treatment. This deposit is non-refundable but is redeemable against the total cost of treatment (as stated on our Price List).
- Should you wish to proceed with treatment, we require a treatment deposit equal to 50% of your total treatment cost to be paid upon booking of a procedure. This treatment deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The remaining outstanding balance is payable on the day of treatment.
- As the results from cosmetic procedures may vary from client to client, refunds will only be issued in exceptional circumstances.
- The circumstances under which a refund may be given are, upon consultation, at the complete discretion of the Doctor.
- If the circumstances for refund are met, a refund of 50% of the total treatment value will be issued to the client.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment. In the case where the original method of payment is cash, the refund will be carried out via bank transfer.
Promotions and Offers
- Our usual booking and refund policies apply to procedures subject to promotional offers.
- Promotions are valid on all applicable procedures carried out during the promotional period. The promotional offer or discount will automatically be applied to the cost of your treatment.
- Only one promotion may be applied to each treatment.
- Clients may take advantage of promotional offers by, following a consultation with the doctor, paying for treatment in full upon booking of a procedure. The procedure appointment date must not be later then 6 weeks from from booking.