Your privacy is critically important to us.
Skeendeep Medical Beauty Clinic is located at:Skeendeep Medical Beauty Clinic
15 Highfield Road Hall Green
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective 25th May 2018, gives you more control over how your personal data is kept and used.
What is personal data?
This is any information relating to you that makes you directly or indirectly identifiable; for example your name or address.
Under the new EU regulations for personal data protection, we are required to inform you about what data we hold for you, how we keep that data, what we use it for and we must also ensure that you are informed about your right to be forgotten and our Erasure Policy.
At Skeendeep Medical Beauty Clinic, we have updated our General Data Protection Policy to tell you more about these changes. If you are a service user or member of staff (past or present), and you would like to read the full version, please contact us and we will provide you with a copy.
What information do we collect?
At Skeendeep Medical Beauty Clinic, we receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information. We may use Adobe Business Catalyst software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); comments, feedback, reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How we collect your information?
When you submit a form on the Skeendeep Medical Beauty Clinic website (contact form, application form or newsletter subscription form), as part of the process, we collect non-personal and personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address etc. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated on submission of the form.
Why do we collect your personal data?
At Skeendeep Medical Beauty Clinic we collect non-personal and personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the services ie care or employment;
- To provide our website users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our website Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose your personal data?
The Skeendeep Medical Beauty Clinic website is hosted on the Adobe Business Catalyst platform. Adobe has a strong foundation of certified security and privacy controls by design and they have continued to make product enhancements in line with the new GDPR. Your data may be stored through Business Catalyst’s data storage, databases and in general processed by Adobe software and applications.
Business Catalyst is fully hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS). To obtain and maintain high performance, Business Catalyst customers are hosted and served from three AWS data centres, in Ireland (EU), Virginia (US-East), and Sydney (APAC).
AWS offers a reliable platform for software services used by thousands of businesses worldwide, provides services which are in accordance with the best security practices and undergoes regular industry recognised certifications and audits. More information is available here (BusinessCatalystSecurityWP_062015.pdf)
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
Skeendeep Medical Beauty Clinic may contact you to discuss any enquiries you submit, to process job applications, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Cookies and other tracking tools
You can manage these cookies here. (https://www.skeendeep.co.uk/legal/cookies)
You Right to Access or Amend Data
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you, you are entitled to be given a description of the information, what we use it for, who we might pass it onto, and any information we might have about the source of the information. However, this right is subject to certain exemptions that are set out in the Data Protection Act. You can submit a written request for details of your personal data held by the company. You can also submit amendments in writing.
You Right to be Forgotten (Erasure Policy)
The right to erasure is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. This enables an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for us to continue to keep it. The right to erasure does not provide an absolute ‘right to be forgotten’. Individuals have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent processing in specific circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When the individual withdraws consent.
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed (i.e. otherwise in breach of the GDPR).
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of information society services to a child.
Under the GDPR, this right is not limited to processing that causes unwarranted and substantial damage or distress. However, if the processing does cause damage or distress, this is likely to make the case for erasure stronger.
There are some specific circumstances where the right to erasure does not apply and we can refuse to deal with a request. We can refuse to comply with a request for erasure where the personal data is processed for the following reasons:
- To exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- To comply with a legal obligation for the performance of a public interest task or exercise of official authority.
- For public health purposes in the public interest;
- Archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific research historical research or statistical purposes; or
- The exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a mail to The Data Controller, Skeendeep Medical Beauty Clinic, within Solihull Wellbeing Clinic, 15 Highfield Road, Hall Green, B28 OEL
Last updated: 20-Sep-2018 04:17 PM